User avatar

Eric B.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For Best Results

    Thanks very much for the feedback. I guess you win some and lose some haha. I will try to learn from this failure and write something better next time. This ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eulogy

    Thank you very much Via and June. Both for the read and the suggestions. I'm learning more and more as I go about structuring my work, so the feedback helps ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Pillars of Creation

    Thank you for reading. I really liked your interpretation :). Punctuation in poetry has been something I've been needing to get a little better at.

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Pillars of Creation

    Thanks for the input universe. I'm glad my first impression on the site was a good one haha. I should be finishing up my latest one in the next few ...

    Jan 4, 2010


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe